Terms & Conditions
Santo Alessi [ABN 24887293622 ] trading as Santo Alessi is committed to protecting your information privacy.
Information we obtain
We may obtain information:
- When you first submit to us an application to use our website and obtain a user name and password
- When you knowingly give us information when applying for or purchase any goods or services on our website or contact us via our website
Creation of cookies when you visit our website
A cookie is a small amount of information which is transferred to the hard drive of your computer and which can identify your web browser but not you. A cookie can collect and store information, but cannot interfere with your computer. Most cookies we use are “session cookies” that delete themselves at the end of your session. If you want to, you can disable your web browser from accepting cookies. If you do, you can still access our website, but not all services may be available.
Why we collect information
We collect information in order to:
- Identify your security access to our website
- Record your placement of orders
- Respond to applications, purchase orders or queries
- Keep a record of our dealings with each other
- Develop a data profile to enable us to tailor goods and services to you and enhance the content of our website
By giving us information, you consent to these uses. We will use personal information about you only
- As you consent
- Or for purposes related to the reason you gave us the information for, and even then, only if you would reasonably expect us to use it
We will not disclose any personal information about you, except to:
- Our related companies
- Or our suppliers, as necessary to enable them to help us provide goods and services to you
Credit Card Payments
Under no circumstances will your credit card information be given to any person, and will be used solely by Santo Alessi only for the specific purpose for which it was given. Customers receive a Tax Invoice with the delivery of their goods.
Credit card payments are processed using 128bit security encryption when communicating with our bank and are not stored on our servers after payment has been approved.
Customers receive a Tax Invoice electronically as a PDF file once their order has been approved.
Security and confidentiality
We have implemented procedures and installed equipment to safeguard the security and confidentiality of your information. When connected to our website to place orders, your order information is submitted to Santo Alessi via our secure web pages which utilise 128bit encryption. We continually review these arrangements to ensure we are doing all that is reasonably and technically feasible to protect your information, although we cannot guarantee that it is totally protected from hackers or misuse.
If you believe any information we have obtained concerns you as an individual, you may request us for access to this information and, if we are reasonably able to do so, we will give you this access. If you want to access this information, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe our information about you as an individual is inaccurate or outdated or is misleading because it is incomplete and you wish to change this information, please send your request to email@example.com. We will then amend the information as you request, or give you reasons why not.
- To dealings with us except via our website or in respect of our website services
- To corporate information that is not also about any identifiable person
Website Tax Policy
G.S.T is charged on all applicable items at the current rate of 10%. All prices displayed are inclusive of GST.